Important information about your stay with us
- Check-in is between 4-5 pm (contact us if you need a self check-in after five), check-out is 11 am.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Travel crib, toddler bed, or inflatable mattress available. Let us know what you need when you book.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking indoors.
- No shoes in the Inn, slippers are suggested.
- We are not handicapped accessible.
- Please notify us in advance of any special dietary considerations.
- Howlers Inn has a consecutive night stay requirement: two-night minimum stay during high season (May 1 - Oct 15), two-night minimum stay (Nov 24 - Nov 27, and Dec 22 – Jan. 1).
Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival will result in a 50% forfeiture of the affected days' charges. For reservations during the Christmas holidays, MSU graduation weekend, or for any number of rooms booked totaling five or more nights, cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or no-shows, will be charged 100% of the stay.
A credit card number is required to hold your reservation at the time it is made. Cash, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express are welcome as payment when you depart.